Monday, July 25, 2011

A reality of what is Semester 4

I slept late last night. Although i told myself not to think about it, but somehow it will think about him when he is not even thinking about me. While I force my self to sleep, I finally sleep soundly. I was waken up by a strange dream. I dream about Casket and everywhere I go is all casket and the feeling is like so weird.

This morning I went to school, I told myself is a brand new day, but somehow i felt strange as i will still look out for him. I know i should not.... Is difficult handle the situation. I am not too sure of what it is but definitely i know I had something for him. I know i should go all way out but is like a road block rather looking at it now.

Suffering feeling but i cannot show much out about myself. Sigh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...