Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sem3 Ending with Drama!! A whole New Beginning in Sem 4

With Grace of God.... Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu... I smoothly went on to Semester 4.

Thinking back when i was in Semester 3, it was all the beginning in life. All this while I thought I have been living a world of a hell lots of shit. But This semester proof me so wrong. Drama in class in like handling the working society people. Finding your own true, trusted and sincere friend is hardest to find.

Sem 3 is one of the most remarkable semester in my uni life. Learning to know what kind of people to deal with. All sort of character and different level of emotion.

From being just me and my friends, I finally thought I found a person right in my life, Different of 10 years, Different Race, well I accepted him for who he is. Till then things went on funny, and I felt weird about everything. Thank you for the beautiful words and treatment. Now being on my own and i am taking charge of anything i do.

Something i should hold on to is my principles. not dating for another year.... hahaha.... I have failed that mission I suppose! Also in Semester 3, my friendship blew up with my best friend. In a week, I lost two of the important thing in my life.

Instead of being devastated I stood up and be strong and I ain't waiting for anyone no more. Time is running out for me and I know i miss out a lot since high school till now. Is time for me to have something nice for myself and do what I love doing. Today where i stand and be is already hard enough to climb the hill. Come if you want to know me. Go far away if you think of not being sincere.

Today I came to a point where i realize, I am the one take charge of my life and How I draw my own life.

Oprah Winfrey: We live our Desirable Life as There is Nothing To Wait!!

To everyone out there you take charge of your life not anyone else. Loves comes a long when you finally find yourself Because then you will find your complete self!!

Cheers Pei Yee.... You are now on your own. Live the fabulousity life that you deserve and Do make your self Proud and your parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...