Friday, July 1, 2011

A day of no calls or msg.!!

Its been a hard day for me to resist myself from thinking about it. Nevertheless the temptation is there.

I am glad to have a group of cousin and friends that supported me all the way and I would learn to take charge tomorrow.

I had a bunch of friends that wanted happiness for me as they know I am like that. I have finally come to an answer that certain things are not meant to be happen due to certain reason when the time is right.

As for now, I am not sure yet. I need to call Siva tomorrow to know how is things. I will need him to know that if he really want me, he needs to come for me.

Stress up with all the callings and rubbish! Taking charge of my life once again is to hold on to it tight and this time around I hope the Grip is stronger than ever before which I do not wish to let it go. I am who I am and if you fall for me... it would be me and not someone else I pretend to be!

Take charge time. Going to bed Now!! Off to Malacca 3 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...