Thursday, June 30, 2011

Someday you will spare your time to read...

There is a lot that i would like yo say in here. I am not too sure when will i get my opportunity to speak to you and to let you know how i feel and involve in your life.

It is no one's fault as to per saying that it takes two hands to clap. I appreciate everything you have done for me and said to me. Being together for almost a month now. I think you would probably forget and well i never aspect anything.

I have a seriously thought about the current situation to myself. I climb a road which is winding and till here I am today. I met you. It was a blessing that I met you and I was pretty impress of how you actually get me.

I do wonder to myself am I just a companion to you or someone precious in your life like you said. I am not clear as I am not too sure. There is so much I would like to speak out, as you were busy with work and bosses.

In my heart the miss I had for you growing each day and disappointment is greater as well. I am not sure how long and how I would do it this time around. I think it over and I seriously think the relationship needed some fixed up by you.

I know I am taking on the risk, and the back fire way but somehow, I talk to my cousins and all my cousins they said the same thing. I have been too nice to everyone and they just take me for a ride.

It is sad that I need to take the decision to move on till you are seriously ready to come back for me. I am 23 and i know what is the best solutions for me. I would appreciate if I have someone just call me up and take me out for a random rounds around the city or just get Starbucks Hot Chocolate and hot Hazel Nut Chocolate and go a round for just a couple of minutes.

If just do not want people to know, when having lunch we could drive out to have something nice and come back. A short 30 minutes outing makes it feel special. It does not have to be fancy or high class.

Kumar, you scribble something in my heart. Like what my bro tells me, if the love is there appreciate and never let it go.

If happens to read my blog, I am more than willing to be your personal assistant, best friend, partners, team mates, and lover.

I don't have to do anything by just watching you, it makes my day. That is how charming you are and when you work with cables and connection of long wires.... you look so so amazing.

Krishna Kumar, you stole my heart.

That does not mean laid back should be counted. Catch it when its there and all i understand guys, if they want something badly, they will go all the way back in there!!!

I am just here.... standing and watching and waiting I suppose.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...