Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Asian Culture......

Today i have something interesting to share. No offence but is just my perception towards the culture that I am being Classified under without a choice. Asian culture are rich and full of culture and bonding. I would consider a rare one now as the fast emerging to the western practice. It is sad to see it now.

Keeping the sense of origin of the culture and traditions makes me proud of my very own culture.

As to that, towards a certain point i would consider something that does not really make sense to me is that Asians have the mentality of living in the eyes or words of others. Which sometimes I feel so weird about it. I wonder is it my fault, my weirdness of behavior, somehow I came out with a perception that I do not live for the others and I believe not many individual have the same mindset with me.

Feeling weird at times, I do question myself why do i have a western set of knowledge and perception but when it come to tradition I uphold it with pride. It makes me think. Most time when others talk they will always this sentence what do you think other will think about me? is it that so important that sometimes it cause a person to stop pursuing it.

Feeling weird as I am pure breed chinese with Baba Nyonya Descendant, why will i have this kind of mentality.

As to the asian culture they love to mix everything like a mixing bowl salad. In working environment to cabinet or event from school, religion is being mistakenly took as race. it is really sad to see that.

Why religion have to part of the work force, as i remember it is part of life believe that each individual have the right to choose and believe in. As the matter of fact, it have became an issue in work force as to look at it, it is more of peer pressure than the choice of religion one choose and understand.

it would be so nice if they just drop all this and just do their Duties.

Its scare the hell out of me even way before I am out in my industry to work. All the pressure and Respect I think is no longer there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...