Friday, June 10, 2011

I think I am in the walk of Love Again I think!!! Peeps!!

Its been a rollercoaster ride for me recently dealing with event and in the events we have Entertainment and Exhibition.... Way to go girl..... there is so much more... I wonder.. what future holds on my shoulder.

I have been working very closely with Kumar during Events and he was all there to support and guide me through. Time heals the motion and yea I am Happy to be with him. I feel so secure when I am with him!

Its been a one year journey that I left myself to think of what i want and who i want to be as well as for my relationship. To friends that know me I think they know what kind of person I am.

I left myself being on my own is to take my time to understands me and to know be more mature and grown up. Nevertheless not everything my friends or my ex said about me is totally wrong. In a way i do find some common sense answer for it. I grow up so much.

As i am not in a relationship unless he confess and make an official one. hahaha.... I would consider myself dating but not in a relationship as official i suppose. hahahaha............ He got my heart but still i need the official thing as in Traditional way of doing it.....

On the other hand I am currently Seating down smiling to myself when I see My friend is sad as someone just did not online. She is a bit in her ego but I suppose is not really a bad thing I think. Her action makes me laugh as I know what is the root cause for her long sided face. Muahahahaha!!!!

I do miss him when I don't see him. I just wish I can Hug Me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...