Monday, July 18, 2011

Flowing Tears.

I have just came back from Malacca today and I had awesome weekend with my Sister there together with mum and dad of cause.

I have been thinking to myself what I am now. Where am I heading to. What does he want from me. Telling me that he will approve me in FB and all stuff are lies. He never did and Wonder will he remember my name someday.

My heart is badly bash up and Once again I was played out badly in a way.

Kind to think about the logic of it is that why he did not allow me in to his office again. As before he gave me a lot and appreciates me more than like before. As to now I am hurt and I just hope time will just recover me with the strength I have.

Tears are swinging
Sways its way down with grief I hold,
Bleeding of pain fill with my heart of Sorrows,
To see you smile makes all the time great with Pride,
you left me with no answer,
You left me of with no words,
Busy times you have I take it like to Swallow,
As the truth remain surface,
As to be it, I know it of the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...