Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Continue the Journey.....

Well I have left myself to rod at home for 3 consecutive days with all emotions run up like bucket rush. I cried while listening to music, Going out with cousin brother, sing karaoke, yam cha with my cousins and then become a make up doll for my cousin, went out to Kinokuniya Book Store, and went dinner with sister and cousin.

My life have move again from another level to a higher level where I am sure there will be new challenges ahead of me as i am not sure what. Continue to walk the journey and picking up the bit and pieces that left me much struggle with know what to do? and what he wants and all rubbish connection to it.

Instead of asking what are all the questions and things about him, is time for me to prioritize my self and setting my goals right. Stop by if you think I am right, but please stay away to avoid meddling of friendship instead. PERFECTLY Clear now.

My life is back to normal. I thank the experience i have been through and I see it clearly now of how to handle situation. Is so much excitement when I look at it. I thought it was tough but it is rather smooth sailing now then ever I thought of. In this beginning I have not seen him around. I am stronger than I thought i was never. Smile and cheers.

Something interesting now, Kathrine is bugging me how long more I would like to blog. well To let you know Kat, My blog is a story line in my daily life that I pen down most time. I know you Hate reading. But I love Reading. Kisses...!!!

I have bring myself back up and this time No more Relationship. I hate the feeling of being left Half hanging! it Sucks!!! hahahah!!! I am stronger than Yesterday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...