Thursday, August 18, 2011

Moving On

Its been a healing process for me. Rough ride. I forgive and already let it go. New Chapter as I move on in my life.

I have been spending a lot of money in buying books. For research and reading purpose. Each book has it own identity and new things for me to know about Human Character as a base and Break it down more towards the men side of breaking their code to understand them better.

Probably i will take this learning process to a higher level which makes it specimen time or to interview men. Can't wait. hahaha!!!

In reading I find a lot of Answer also a form of meditation for me to calm myself down. I would like to dedicate a thank you to Author Sherry Argov for her two successful Selling Book, Why men Love Bitches and Why Men Marry Bitches. It would not for this book I think i will repeat the things that i will do and it helps to rectify problems in love which occur and never the less I was being Nice. After Reading ..... Ladies, Roll up your Sleeves and enjoy the privilege and be a bitch for them. They Like it do it... hahaha!!

Sherry's Book gave me back the confident and also teaches me how to be in control of myself without losing my identity. Simple and precise as per say. Read it and it helps so much ladies. Hahahaha!!

Today, I went out to meet my Highschool Close Friend. As usual never have the enough time as both were busy. She is in Media Prima line, I am studying Events. Will be working together I think I am not too sure. May be Someday might never know.

I miss her. As she use to be the person in school that i chill out the most with and also 5 consecutive years being in the same class and seat close by. Now I would blame the Teachers for Separating us from seating together because we talk so much.

We went for Lunch and she paid for the bill. Interesting. After that I went to MPH bookstore and I finally found the Book I have been looking for. Perfect.

I find my life now is much better compare to the pass week, I credit myself for being so strong to walk up to the Prime time of myself again.

Thinking of What happen, I read back the Message in the Archive, Kumar did hinted by asking me not to think about him. With This I will be fully aware the next guy, haha, you will never get to come close to me that easy. hahaha!!!

Anyway, I have move on, and I am thankful and glad, things did not work out between me and him, as I think There will be better and Nicer and Wiser Indian Guys available for me to know. Your Lost and not mine, another guys gain. hahahaha!!

Looking forward for my fabulous life which is what I am doing. Enjoying every single minute of it.

To all the Mantra and Sutra's I have read, the light and strength You actually shine down to me. Thank you Lord Buddha for that endless love and blessing to your child here. Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu!!! Amitabha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...