Sunday, August 28, 2011

Guys Mentality in Love

Its been a ride. what a wah la... Anyway, Yea i move on would say now is about 90% and soon it will be over. I had great time being single for now. I find joy in it and I can feel the freedom and I enjoy it in fact. Sounded weird but yea the smile the glory I achieve during this moment in time I accomplish quite a lot of things. I manage to travel spontaneously without hesitation.

Two ladies pack their stuff and head on the road trip. My cousin and i were in the same process. Just helping. With all the expression I have and the journey i been through many would come up to me for advise and surprisingly I am able to help them.

My close friend she like this guy and I guide her there to win his heart. hahaha. Sort of would say the failure in relationship makes me read guys character better and to my knowing actually we women are the game player. the mastermind of the entire thing. Yes is true sounded not but yea is freaking true when I just did a research on it.

The only losing point in a women they rush for compassion and care and this is something when guy perspective take it as Commitment. No offense guys, It is in their nature to them everything is a trying out and a game. Is the nature of them.

Well in this moment of the suffer i went through, Sherry Argov the writer she have this book.... entitle Why Men Love Bitches, have brought me back alive. It Magical and supportive and encouraging.

Ladies Wipe your tears, be a the person take charge of yourself. No point crying that will only benefit him and he enjoys the trigger...

To my surprise, I tested it on some few guys with the theory and also did interview with many guys, and all of them answer to my question correctly with the right prediction. Read it and Try it!!! hahah Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...