Monday, August 8, 2011

Lost......My Mind...

Being the bubbly girl i use to be but not any moment I see those now. I Created a line from those and is hard to walked through it. When I walk it through the same road again it is rather scary then not. I am not too sure of what is going on to my life exactly at the moment. I am sort of Lost with no direction.

Its been a hard road for my journey and why do the Hell in the world you would love doing something so selfish to someone else life. Is it because I am being nice and good that is what I get. I am never too sure of those. Yes I am devastated and that is also your proud doing wrong.

You enter my world and I follow and just move accordingly. Promises and words you hurt me spiritually. I wonder What on earth i have done to you. I am sitting down here wondering why and how was it my mistake, the answer was no.

You said you did not want to disturb my study life, but you have already cut through deep inside her heart and You said " Love is a Feeling and Never to Break it as it is Painful".

I use to love coming to the University, but you spoiled the entire thing. I do not know what do i owe you. I do not know why you have to do this to me, and also just left me half hanging.

If that makes you happy, That continue to live and destroy people's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...