Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Flash of memories...

After uni i head straight home due to Ramadhan Traffic. I went to pick up some food in the bazaar and than Went to carrefour.

As I was walking there is a guy standing there with a glimps of eyes I saw Him.... I double look... I got a shock. 90% look like him. Way of Dressing, Standing, Walking.. Just that this one the Eye is much Bigger. hahaha

I was shock. Immediately all the flashback were in my mind. I am lost in a moment. May be they are brothers. hahahaha!!!!!

So look a like. It mess up my mind. Probably time will let me know what is the answer. In life life When you chase for something or anything it will run away. (Argov)

Is time to stop chasing. Is time to move on and get settle in Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...