Friday, February 25, 2011

Meet Up with MEL!!! MELCATKOH

I went to University yesterday just for a Short while to collect my timetable and to know my Grouping. It was so exciting to see faces coming down to collect the Timetable. Hmm... In my mind... it was all nice and new and i think it would be a whole new beginning from it. I am just hoping for the best.

Before everything finished, Vliam and I left the Hall and Proceed to the Photo Studio for the Photo taken for Student ID. Thank God Not Many People. hahaha. Don't have to Wait.

Down pour like never rain before and Finally got on the Car and Drove all the Way to mel place and He is definitely a Good Driver. hahaha NEVER lost for the First time driving to Melissa's House. Phew!!

Pick mel up and we all head off to Summit to Have noodles and Rice. With the two around, I sat there so quiet as the more I speak they will tease me. Opps.... Mel, my awesome friend, I miss outing with you. Thank GOODNESS they go play the Gun Game at the Game Centre.

By looking at those Smile and Joy this brings me a Happy Happy Day. O.... Aaron.. Thank you for letting me have your GF........ hahaha....

With all games they finish playing.... we head of to BlackCanyon Coffee House and we seat there for So many Hours.....TALK TALK TALK...............

Mel Mel.... Thank you always for Being a Great Friend, Companion, and Sister to Me... Very much Appreciated with no words can Define.

Pei Yee.