Sunday, February 20, 2011

Excited.......... New adventure, Drama, and People that i will be meeting......

Today will be the first day of my day officially doing my degree. A day which i have never dream of coming towards me all this while with all the AMAZING result i get from Primary to secondary and to A'levels, I suppose is more of like the OMG thing. NIGHTMARE.

I am so happy as I manage to walk and climb slowly despite all the failure that i have meet and I would like to Thank my Parents and Sister who always be there for me and when i fall they stretch their hands to me and lift me up again. Most of all the Guidance and Words of Buddha that I always have you with me in my Wisdom of Life.

Today will be the beginning of all the Hard work that I have Strive for Many Years to achieve to this Level. Just the Last Level and I will work hard to achieve the Best I could.

All new Beginning..... What is Going to Happen I don't know.

Will update more about my situation and Group when I am back tomorrow!!!

Good Night For Now!!
Pei Yee.