Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blissful sleep.. and Wake up with a busy morning.

The yesterday's evening was good and We all had great time and I had a pillow talk to Mel at night. I was happy that I could not asked for more that God has sent Her to me. Mel you are Awsome!! The way you are Meliboo........... Miss you more than ever Gir....

As days move on, I can now understand certain things happen for a reason. It is amazing now that i had a wonderful life. Loving parents which i cannot asked for more, a very Fun loving sister though we do quarrel a lot.

I have Wonderful, sincere, Ego, Sarcastic, Brainstorming and Risk Taker friend..... MEL always.............. Great great Mel......and I am still Finding for more. Will let you know the Something you all do know about my Best Friend here....... She Completes the Package........

Mel Like I always tell you... How grateful and Thankful that I found you as a Friend. I miss you....cause you Live so far away from me. You Should get a house Somewhere in Ampang Together.... and Then Next Door.!!!! Can Gossip and Cerita Every Single Day!!!! It will be the Best thing In my Life!!!! Pheewww Hoooooooooo

Pei Yee