Friday, February 4, 2011

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!! Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Gong Hei Fatt Choy to all Readers.....

Sorry for the Delay of my Updates.

I have been Busy since the 29th of the Lunar Calendar till now and this will be On Going till the 15th Of the Lunar month!!

I had a Great Reunion with my Family on the 29th day. So Noisy that Practically the voice of our Family Cover the Entire Restaurant just having 10 person. This is what every Chinese New Year I am looking forward to. Is just Amazing How nice the Feeling is by having them all Together and make those Noise.

There goes the First Dinner.

On the Exact Reunion Dinner, I have it with my Sister's Fiancee/ Husband Side family Dinner Together at Ritz - Carlton, Kuala Lumpur. Together with others family Members and Friends. Laugh Laugh Laugh ....... So Funny By having them Around. With the End of Touching 11.30 we left the Restaurant and Move to My Ku Ma's Place... Another Time Laugh Laugh.....

There goes the Second Dinner...

Cho-Yat ( 1st day of CNY )

Went down to Ku Ma's House had Breakfast and Then Gamble till the end and still not finish and Continue At night. Meanwhile in the Afternoon we went Visiting Mum's Relative in JinJang / Kepong and then Head Home Straight for a sleep and then Went over to Meng Sok Sok's House Five minutes Drive only!!! There we Gamble until 1.00 am in the Morning then only Go Home!!! Wonderful and Great!!!

More Updates.... COming Soon..!!!

Pei Yee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...