Sunday, February 13, 2011

Its Been Busy Since....... the First Day of Chinese New Year 2011

Busy Busy.... Fireworks are all around.

Just had the Farewell BBQ session with the Family. My Aunt is Flying home Today at 14.30 Hrs. Going to Miss her for another one whole year.

There some hick-up in someway.... but manage to pull through. Today is my nephew's Birthday. I have a Great time With him! Celebrated his Birthday although he is not to well. Happy Birthday Kye Ming.

Tomorrow will be my Graduation which I think no one is excited about it and It makes me have no mood of going For it. I don't know why. Not to say i am not Grateful but Sometimes my expectation on somethings are very high. To the best I know I hope what ever I do they will just know it one Day!

Materials really buy people's mind which I could say I Hate it the Most. But I have got no choice but to Follow the Way of it.

God, May you guide me through this Journey with Smooth Sailing and Let me Be successful to fulfill the Promises and Duty to the Nation and Community of my people. Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu!

Good Night.

Love Always

Pei Yee.