Thursday, February 24, 2011

Focusing with a Heart with full of Uncertainty

The Semester have begin and I am feeling a bit of Everything that makes out a Confused Feeling for me. I know what I really want to study and pursue but on the other hand I miss my friends so so much. Katherine, Wei Wei, i really miss you two girls so much as for the Past two years you bring out the strength and Ability in me that me myself Did not even know about it. You two have a allow and given me all those Beautiful and precious moment in my Two Year of Diploma which makes me so Comfortable about.

As i choose this path and walkway, I really do not know who I am going to Meet and going to Deal with. I am scare, afraid, confuse and i might scare that I regret the decision I make. I do not Know will i be able to do all this without you guys by my side. There is something about this 3 of us for me, I feel the Energy and Wei Wei Keep Telling me just Don't Give up in anything you do and if you use your heart and soul to do something, Even its a Failure it wouldn't be that Bad though. Thank you Katherine and Wei Wei.

My Brother Chung, I will definitely Miss you Bro. Thank you for helping me out all the time and I appreciate it deep down. I will definitely Miss you. No one will ever speak Cantonese to me like that. Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me over the Two Years. You are always the Proud Brother I always have.

Deep down i am afraid whether i can handle things Well and will i ever hurt anyone. I am kind of Worried. There are a lot of Confusion pouring in and I am so confuse now. As now i am alone and I will be doing things by myself and there will not be anything I can Trust now at the Moment for Responsibility. It is so difficult.

GOD here your humble child asking for strength to pull through this Two Years. Thank you Lord Buddha for the Strength you gave me for the diploma's years. May the Light Of Buddha Continue on shining Upon Me. Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu.

Pei Yee