Thursday, April 9, 2009

Promises Fulfill!!!

Yesterday hubby saw my picture ... I send mms to him to send the kiss over. He asked me to sleep early. Yea i did... Have been in a sleepless night mood for many days! My face i have to place some make up before leaving for college... wonder how bad can that be!!

As he told me to sleep early i did. But i know he is in the bus at two! At 3.35 am i jump from my bed and make calls to my Hubby. I accompany him about 1 hour of conversation untill phone no battery.... hahaha!!!

I did not sleep back as i feel very awake!! I don't know!! I really thank God for everything now..... He was with me and place me Strength to stand there patiently and overcome the loneliness. I feel that you are always by my side! I just want to thank you for everything that you have make it possible!

You pick me up at the lowest point of my life and show me the Road with light again! Everything is fated. Thanks for keeping my hubby save at all time..... Thanks for everything!!

Baby... Having you back is Blessed!!

Awaits your homecoming...

Love you Sweety!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...