Monday, April 6, 2009

Back From School.... First day of Term 2!

Is a blur day today though.... Wink! Thinking of someone who i just cannot get full attention today in class... Wonder what drugs and spell that have been place in me!! Wondering!! hahaha!! That must be the love spell i suppose!!

Anyway... class carry on. Thought... English class today we discuss our projects and outing and wonder.... Who shall i take in actually. Not to mention I am always with my gurls!! hahaha!! Connie And Vivienne you two always rock the world!!

After discussing about the Project and finally class is over!! For english!

I was told by my dad to wait till about four. But ended up about 5 only he arrive. But i was busy for tomorrow as well!! Hmmpp...... Was pick up by Lecturer to serve on Tuesday! 2nd term First day got pick up!! hhahaha!!! don't know to laugh or to somber here.!!

Meanwhile waiting for dad i was asked my Lecturer to check out the availability of the Mocktails and Wines. Wonder.!!!

Though i was busy but My Heart is very much in Bintulu with Hubby....

I miss you and hope you have the time to check out my blog to see what i am up to.

Missing someone like you .... I realize I love you more and more....

This is my Update!!! Love you hubby!! Probably miss me Yea.!! See our Private blog K!!

Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...