Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stupid F&B Lovely Kitchen and Pastry!!

My goodness to my knowing i do not know what wrong with me today!! It started in the morning preparation and so many things were not done. Is a service of F&B today! like a waitress in simple words. Okie Napkins Folding were done by me and Noel and then we Continue with Placing the Table Cloth and Set the table to serve guest.

When is time to serve I am just trainee so my job is to refill their drinks and water in the Glasses. To what i know I nearly Fall and pour the water over them. So Malu.... F&B why la!!?? hahaha!!! As to you all know I never help in F&B even they willing to pay me.

Bluek!

I rather stay in the Kitchen and Pastry do the Cooking and Baking. I find peace in there. Though the Aboyour will shout for food when the time is up! But i really like it in there! Why do i have to Do F&B. Sigh!!! Anyway i believe i can do better than this rubbish i have done today! Is absolute NONSENSE today some more is VIP!! Aiyo!!!! Anyway thanks to seniors who help me and teach me!!! I learned alot today!!

Finally met chef Karam!! Wink my smile is back!! Why cause anything to do with chef I am Glad and happy. I was asked by him to help on Friday for the VVIPS in Pastry Room..... Winnk!!! I wish i can stay in there more than i can ever be!!! I should have take Culinary instead!!! hahahah!!!

By the time i took all the three trains home is about 4.30 pm. Ring Hubby and talk awhile and then I reach home.... I cannot wait but to shower and sleep!! hahaha!!! Before dosing off i manage to hear my Hubby voice though he is driving.... and i manage to speak to Jen.... after so many months! She is back from Australia!! My leg want to break and i am so so tired like never tire before!!! aiyo!!!

To be honest with you all... Term 2 schedule is the Suckiest One of all! Tomorrow is wednesday and to what i know I will have these Subject every week!! WTF!!!! hahahah!! The Morning Subject is Accounts...... then carry on Math!! and don't know what !!! Is absolute Rubbish!!! ACCOUNTS AND MATHSSS!!! NIGHTMARE!!!!!!

That is all from me today!!

Hubby.... I miss you.... Thinking of you !!!!

I love you My Fei Chu!!!!!

Muacks!!!

Pei Yee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...