Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What a Theorical Day!!!

In term one Wednesday is so much fun! After Mr.Lim's class i will just go straight back or most time i will be in the Pastry room with chef Karam Baking! Wink! But in Term 2 want to find time to snake around also cannot!! Sigh!! Today the official nightmare subject have started. Ghees!!! Accounts FIRST BLOODY thing in the morning.... and then Maths. Aiyo!!! See those subject really making me vomit!!

Anyway.... In the morning class started a bit later than usual as lecturer got a wrong timetable and went to a wrong class. The first class everyone just stare at the accounts class and no response to it. Lecturer finally give up and give us about 10-15 minutes to ran down to get something to bite. Instead of going down i pick up my phone and called hubby! I have a great morning phone conversation of all the days!! I miss him so much!

Class and lesson continue! OMG is so so bored that is horrible! I need hubby to help me with it! I am sucks in Accounts! Finally is over and then head of to Math and then we find it not as bad as we thought! Maths is rather fun to learn then that stupid accounts! But no matter how also i have to try to score the Accounts and Maths! Coming to this course i was more interested in cooking and baking rather than Maths!!! Aiyo!!!

So long i have break i will call hubby and speak to him! Today of all the time i ring him he is Driving..... hahahaha!!! Hopefully not in the night!! Need to Speak to him! He will have a very long day tomorrow morning when i am sleeping he is traveling!!! Praying for his Safe Journey! I love you Baby!!!


Is not my day today!!

I love you hubby!! miss you!! I really love you!!

Miss you ~

Baby always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...