Monday, April 6, 2009

Is the Begining of Term 2

The break is over and now i am in Term Two.

I have a break down moment today and i Don't feel like talking much today! I really wonder why at times.

Is a smooth starts today and I miss Hubby so much. I have to Cross South china Sea to meet him i want to see him. At times i wonder about his doings right now. Silly move, The way he sleep and he kisses me.....

Hopefully he Coming home as soon as possible!! I have to understand also the fact that is he busy in his hometown sorting out a lot of stuff.

I really realize how much i missed him and how much i really need him to be by side all the time. In this four months of dating and settledown i finally learned what is love and true love come within for no matter whatever reason it is......

Hubby will you be able to sleep without me singing now.....?? I miss you very much and i am waiting for your Homecoming.

Stay strong for me and Grandma will be bless By God....

God Bless you baby.....

I love you.....

Your baby always..... Mrs Hii...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...