Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth Hour 60 Minutes...

It was memorable and I have the best time.

After Educational Tour, I went to Dar's place in the afternoon. Suppose to dine out that night but all fated it was raining and i did not want to go out then. Wanted to eat but rain. Sigh........

Ended up we eat Indo Mee Goreng. I cooked. So happen is about Earth Hour almost 8.30pm. We then spontaneously say to support. Dar knows that i love to play with all this event, he accompanied me. hahahah!!! We have candle light Dinner and in the house instead and we cuddle each other of meal. He help me to light up the candles and make it so so romantic. It was a night without light and just candle and soft music.

On channel 8 they switch off as well. Hmmmmp..... Well is a good time that we both have together. Though it wasn't a great meal but something more important here is that the person that i am together with.

Somethings are in Details..... but it was really memorable!

I love you and the answer to your Question is Yes!!!

Dar I love you....

Baby always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...