Thursday, March 5, 2009

Greeting!!!

hey hey... I am alive... Gladly Said though..... Still surviving though i thought it would be hard for me..!!! Glad I did!!! Any Beer to cheers ....?? Baby I think i need some!!!

Hey... Its been a busy semester and so quick its coming to an end and i am finishing the the firt Quarter of the Year!!! SUPER UNBELIVEABLE!!!! Whoa!!! Anyway!!! Feeling myself getting older.!!! But is cool cause i can have the decision making in my hands!!!

How are you people!!! I haven heard from you all for a very very long time!! I know i posted very little blog in the month of February that why i post One now!!! To let you know I am alive!!!

Getting some review from me over the month of February..... Very well is Valentine!!! Wink!!! Okie went out to have dinner with My darling!! Lawrence.... and Then meet up with Ing Loo and Kelvin.... is more like a double date thing!!!
Is fun!!!

Mel... I think i should go on Double date with you........ Let the Gurls do the Shopping and the Guys Stop and Stare!!! Pay money yea!!! hahahhaa!!!!

Miss you bad my dear....... Thank god meet you in IKEA!!! hahahaha!!!!

anyway!! Will call when i have a little more time then now!!!!! This is a HECTIC school!!! My goodness!!!

Hugs and Kisses

Pei Yee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...