Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hey May day!!

Friends.... Yea PY is alive very much. too many things is happening and sometimes wonder a lot of those W.H question is all about the 4W and 1H thing.... Is May and is the ending of May! Woo hoo.... The year really rushes by and I am finishing my term 2 and going to term 3 and that is for my first year. I still have another year to complete my Diploma and than pursue in Degree.

Will i be here? Or will i be in somewhere else. I really do not know three years down the road from now. I have big dreams as well as a Great Lover. I do not know what can i have. Will i have them both? I am not going any younger but i will only plus 1 every year.

Besides, decision of mine that i have made do makes me regret at times. I question myself hard each time but there isn't any answer i regain from it. Too much is inside me that not many would know what i have and wanted. Sorrow and tears drippping from my heart each time..............

Big decision is in my hands at times. Why will have to make decision why will i have to choose this kind of road. There is winter, summer, spring and autumm but yet String attach to a country that have borneo. As i question, i accept it with fate i swallow and i learn slowly.

I grew up from being the most naiive girl on earth that you have not seen to a women that many thinks I am mature for my age. As there is high demand in my character i still stand there patiencely i learn each moment and grow up. Breaking down in tears in helpless moment but there is more than just tears i am actually dripping.

What is God trying to put me into at times....... I am wondering. Till the end i Cried and weil and i still have the string attach to borneo. I love borneo with my heart and soul of the purity left in me that i gave all to borneo. Towards each moment i wish i would be by his side all the time.

The emptiness i felt whenever i never with him is hard.

Meow Chu.... you know who you are.....

Love you Sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...