Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blogging Mood!!

Towards the end of the Month of May..... I have the mood of blogging. Silly and does not make sense of feeling. Anyway.... the previous blog i wrote was really bad. as in feeling. Sorrow moments. Gheez..... how can i explain that. I was really upsad over some matters and there is still some inside me here sitting down and waiting for the next fall. Don't know when but soon i guest. Really have got no idea what those all about.

Back in to the reality of my life. Here the story goes. Like a rollercoaster which i have never expect myself in to this trouble. Wonder.... Sometimes whatever he place me through really makes me a stronger person in a way. I have not been very well for the past two weeks as the matter of fact my parents is in overseas, and grandma admitted and me myself was down with some personal problem. Thank God ..... he answered most my prayer and sometimes I really do feel he shelter me with a lot of love and watch me from far apart.

So practically.... for that two weeks..... Travelling will be no.1 in list. Despite not really well have got to travel to see grandma few times. go to school three days and then resting at Dar's place cause i have abdominal pain. Gasteristis. Normal problem for miss sue.

Back in school. everyone asking how i am feeling. and i really feels that they worried for me very much. Tell you guys more soonest..... have to run!! Gareth is in the class!!!

Bye......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...