Thursday, April 28, 2011

So busy................ Till No Time!!!

I just realize why people say 24 hours in a day is not enough. I think One Week also not enough. So busy..... Just did a few things and not is about 10 and yet I have not pack my bag yet.... This time really Fish O Fillet...... No time to Pack also...

I just realize there are Three assignment if not mistaken to be Execute Next week it self and the Beautiful queendy Me Sitting down and Getting ready for Team Building tomorrow!!! My Goodness.... Pei Yee.... See Join la.... Join.... Student Council now no time!!!

Sigh!!!

My goodness Hopefully When I have the time I will be able to do the assignment...... Card Board also Haven Buy!!! This time really MCB d...... Pei Yee!!! You seriously need to get Organized.......

Damns.............

Pei yee!!