Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Epic Continue from the Busy Madness Day I left for Team Building!

It was Friday and Vliamz and yasir drop me off as I handed the car to Vliamz to take care. hahaha!! He finally unload my stuff and I took my love shape pillow with me to Team building.

When boarding the Bus, I sat with Raymond as i know Raymond alone there. Soon as we arrived at Kajang Country Heights Resort and Spa mainly are indoor activities for the first few Rounds and to Sort the rooms and also to break the Ice.

Finally we got the keys and I am in the same room with Kelly and Same house with Claire, Rebecca and Shimana.

Honestly speaking the princess me never been to camp. The second day activities started at 8 am. and Begin with running as I was running the respiration problem attack again. sigh. Could not run so the few of us just walk!

Soon there is break time and we rest and when for Breakfast. It was game session about trust and communicate using signal language!

It was not about the game but is about the Awesome Group which all of us are together like Brothers and sister and is so so fun.

Never had such a wonderful time for team building. This is so fun!! Thank goodness the rooms were alright and the place were a nice place to have team building.

After Coming home, there is a list of work for me to follow up. I am so dead and finally had today off.... Brilliant!

Sleep with Peaceful mind after Handling the Class as Class Representative, Student Council for Proposal, and also event Logistic and Entertainment Costume! I am a super Girl!! 5 things in a Go!!! Wonderful!!!

Pei Yee