Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Borneo Jazz Festival 12-15 May 2011

I was away during this Four Days... and We are all having good time. Kathrine, Itah, Henna, Saya,Tia and myself were representing Taylor's University on behalf of the volunteer Program.

I had the greatest time of all in Miri this time around with my friends and most important thing.... the Awesomeness of the Entire Crew..... for Borneo Jazz Festival especially Sarawak Tourism Board. Dato' Rashid Khan.... He is so cool... a very different minister from many others i have seen!! Cool Guy!!

Spending my four days there was practically Marathon as I have serve intern there before so I have some friends down there. I have to arrange time to meet them and also to go and have time with them and on the other hand I have Assignment and Selling of Booth to do. Dealing like 7 task in a go.... Great work.. I am in Miri... but I am working from Laptop for booth selling.... great me!!

The experience is cool and is so so worth it. Is so nice meeting new people and making new friends from expat and other crew as well!! Especially musician during their final night in the lounge till 4 in the morning.... we were all drinking.....

Nice nice..... Definitely the most worth while experience and the happiest Trip to Miri of all!!! Miri finally makes me smile!! Thank you... Borneo Jazz and Sarawak Tourism Board!! Cheers!!