Sunday, April 3, 2011

SIgh.............

Its been a wonderful day for me to enjoy my space and my life as always with the company of my lovely friends around me. Voila!!! its been long since i had a hours talk with mel on the phone. I am glad that today I manage to call her and spoke to her for quite a long bit but still haven set new Record of 5 hours straight phone call talk on the phone with the next day we have Exam.

The evening I had Salad for my dinner and some chinese Noodles meanwhile facing the Computer facebook, world vision, and also Email respond. Brilliant.

In the Night we were all having family time and we were all watching American Idol Together. Surprisingly mum says that all of them have beautiful voices. hahaha....

Finish with American Idol.... went in to the Room and shut down PC.

Checking on my phone I have notice two missed call.

I return the first call and sometimes in my mind i do wonder how long do i have to live with the temper like that. Most time I have friends talking in a same frequency and this is the way that I use to talk. Mel, Kat, Wei Wei, Chung, Yasir, Aalif, ..... all of them very enjoyed the talk and stimulates the mind. Is it wrong for my happiness and feeling to affect people's emotion. Why do people just shut down others world when they just feel that they need those kind of Attention when I am in a happy mood. Wonder if those are a crime.

Is just sad that I have to be in a situation like this. I just wish I had the ability to have not much emotionally Attach. But every time when this happen it makes me feel the pain i had been through.

To Be honest, I am not as strong as I show myself to the world. I am just who I am. My happiness is the only thing that I cherish so much. When I am down deeply, I don't share much. I just hope ..... Please allow me to move on.............. I seriously HATE IT>..........................

pei yee.