Monday, April 25, 2011

What a Monday.... Goals Achieved....

Being rush up and down in the divisional office. I do not want to go in there again. Spending my holidays worrying for the Timetable and arrangement make me so tire and worth all the effort I have been wanting for. I am Happy and I hope the most important thing the Class is Happy with the Arrangement for it. Awesomeness.

With a fairly monday.... Today I had a calm monday and wonderful day as I get to meet kathrine. Lovely. My classmate and all. Colors of my life that they painted in my. Wonderful.

Hopefully.... nothing goes wrong and Rehearsal can start as soon as it can be. Wonderful. and Medley.... Nice nice cannot wait to see how the outline turns out to be. Wonderful and brilliant!!

What Could I asked for more.... Thank you God for everything that you have make it possible for me ....to happen in reality now!!

Pei yee.