Saturday, April 23, 2011

Living the Dream Life I Am Craving....

I will start of with the Birthday.... I stop there. It a week from there now. hahaha! Dear friends, I had the most unforgettable birthday and as such is the most Brilliant thing my brother Chung had done for me. In collaboration with the the girlfriend (Shin Yee's) Idea, everything turns out so smooth and nice. Brilliant and awesome. In the morning I was expecting just wishes from friends and classmates. But they surprise me with the Birthday Cake. They suddenly switch off the light and Vee Liam, Yasir, and Malvin brought the cake in. I was Smiling Endlessly. Superb!! Sweet........... Thanks so much to all of them and Miss Chrisilda. hahaha!! Thank you for the Surprise. Appreciated.

At night I had an appointment with Shin Yee and Chung for dinner and as such, I have no idea who else were coming. Mel told me she was having dental Appointment may not make it. Kathrine told me she may be need to go for Meeting, and Vee liam Told me he is Busy that night. So I was assuming that yea is all true and yea... I will only celebrate the Birthday with Shin yee and Chung.

As i slept late the night for assignment compilation, I need to crash in to vee liam's place to Have a short Sleep. Too Tire. It will be till late and trust me I still need to drive home. I did not realize he was going and they are giving me surprises. So I was delaying in his apartment. They were all so funny..... with all the expression and call me the Queen of Slowness!!! What to do... Being pampered all the time by friends!!!!! hahaha.

Soon I went out and I drove happily there down to the basement where vee liam normally drive. So okie I Drove all the way to Pyramid Down Parking. Taking my Time and make sure my car was okie. As i arrive, I called shin yee and they asked me to walk to Nichii.... as she was shopping in there. hahaha

I meet up with her and chung and they make me walk a big round just to get me to Thai thai Restuarant as plan. As I reach I got a shock.... I saw two person sitting there looking very familiar. One the attire were familiar and another the hair and the Dressing was so familiar. It was Vee liam and Kathrine. My jaw Drop........ And I was like saying... what are you guys doing here..... I am so shock. ....... There is 6 chair and Left with one and I have the Feeling mel was coming. But Mel have dentist ..... So Brush it aside.

Sitting down a while, There comes my princess .... Melissa is here... I Am so so happy... my Best buddy make it... I am so so happy with them.

Sitting... Chatting.... and my Ice-Cream baskin Robin!!!

Kathrine have given me the best gift ..... she have grown in to a fine women and knows what she wants in life. Is the Greatest Achievement she had achieved.

I am so Lucky to have all of you as my friends. You guys created the most beautiful thing in my life and you have given me back my Courage, my Smile, and my happiness. Even for the moment I lose hope in myself you guys believe in me so much. I don't even believe myself but you guys believe in me so much that Makes me stand up and trust my self again. You guys are Marvelous.

Coming back to my life.....

I have recently got selected to East Borneo for the Miri jazz Festival as well as the Rainforest Musical Festival in Kuching by the Sarawak Tourism Board to help out on the particular event and to gain exposure. Well would say is a once in a life time event I suppose. Honored and Flattered. hahaha!!

Besides, I have resume the 7 years of the dance passion i have.... and I question myself when is this going away... yet is not going away.... So after seven years, Now i am back dancing doing my Latin Dance and Salsa. besides, I am learning Broadway theater and living a dream of a Stage performance life. How wonderful can it be then this... Brilliant and awesome Blossom!!!

My Life..... My Epic... More to come....

Pei Yee.