Monday, January 17, 2011

A Tiramisu Makes Me Think!!

Beautiful sunday!! Mum manage to get my cousin to fixed up the Photograph of mine on the wall in my Room. Beautifully Done up.

In the evening my neighbor were making Tiramisu and she called my mum suddenly. SOS. Her cream Over Beat and become spoiled. Soon I followed my mum and went over to her place and help out. The tiramisu turns out nice.

During the Process of doing the Tiramisu, It makes me think a lot about those moment i had in Diploma time. I miss every single bit of the moment and makes me want to cry. I seriously do not know who will i meet in my new program and I miss and love the group that i am in actually.

Diploma years was the Sweetest Time of my life and will remain that way i suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...