Saturday, January 22, 2011

Massive Saturday!!

Today i woke up at about 10.30 in the Morning where the constructions of the Drilling starts... Noises. With the Usual Routine I will jumped off the bed and move straight to collect the Lap top to the bed. I will then sit there to go on my Email All three of them and also FACEBOOK. Never LIVE without Facebook. Hmm..... Till then I was on the bed till 11.30 and then i went to shower and change. It was Already 12 noon. I left the house and went straight for Eyebrow threading for the First time. Hell yeah.... is so Fast that i did not know it... its over within 10 minutes.

Next stop get my sister's bag fixed. I have waited One Hour. Then went home to rest and picked up my Shampoo and head Off to the Saloon to do my Hair.

Coming Home... it was already Dinner time. Went straight down and Eat. Continue the Cleaning and then Proceed with the Shower.

While cleaning the House, my dad and I had an argument about the placement of the display as the Glass is Shabby and not Stable for all i know. I told my dad not to place there and he Insisted and say its safe. I told him to remove it and he did not. Of no where I lost my temper and I sort of said something like what if the glass break in a High Volume. I feel bad somehow. But I just Don't want accidents to happen. Is not nice or Fun. Pa pa, I am sorry.... i just want you to know that I love you so much that I am Worried about you. I always Love you.....

Till night comes... My mum neg me for Complaining so much about stuff that I have Done. I somehow feel Up sad because I have done so much for the family. Okie As in Not financially but time and Holiday sacrifice.

I love being Independent and do all the things by myself. But sometimes i do feel that being not knowing anything is nice cause... You will easily get attention because you are fragile.

Crazy day............. Somehow.... what do you guys think?? What does True Love Count... and Is it that hard to find a Soul Mate that can be your Life time partner.. Just a Wonder in Me!!

Pei Yee Soo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...