Monday, January 24, 2011

I cried................. The Major Crying in 2011

After all the effort and plan that we make, things just won't workout the Way we wanted it to be.

Going down to Malacca it seems to be the worst trip. I cried so much and so bad after the trip because I do it Sincerely but no one appreciate. There are many times where No one knows I am down or happy. Being pampered all the time and just make the worst scene ever... and she get away with all.

Is she that helpless. Sometimes I do wonder. With all the time I have I would Rather spend on my Solo Vacation trips that i want to go so much. But the Time i have now mainly spend in home due to the Renovation on going. I bet it will somehow be an empty promises and it will just be it. I told them about trips that i wanted so much but They still think i should go UK instead and if not that Australia.

If you asked me what Country I would like to visit, I would first say is Hawaii (The Origin of the Red Indians), Sri Lanka (Where Buddha Journey there), Inner Tibet (Full of Rich and Beautiful Culture),I like going Places where I can Just relax and have Fun!! Not Shopping!!!

Anyway.... Life is always full of unexpected moments i suppose. Sometimes i do wonder what is important? Craziness in life is a drive wheel of Fortune that ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...