Sunday, January 16, 2011

Handbags and designer's Fever I have Got Myself Into~~~

Back then simple girl who do not know many designers... If I tell you I don't know LV and Prada is totally Liar liar pants on fire. I used to be a person which Carries any bag i see and i don't even bother to looked at Names. Sometimes Until the extend of my friends come up to me and Say "Hey looking Good With your New Designer Bag" (Which I have absolutely no clue that I am carrying one fake designer bag. I Know is Fake but I never knew they can say this " is the Latest Season and what not. ( Grinn Face ,Blur Face).

2011, a year that i foresee myself traveling this Journey alone (Okie As in there is No Relationship this Year). Somehow I felt that I have been Influence by my sister to Designers Stuff. (Is More of a OH NO thing) I Suppose. My Bank account is Going Empty. As there is Nice Bags and Beautiful stuff That I crave so much now. I feel so bad today. I told my mum that I wanted this particular Bag and she did not say no but she say Use the one i buy first and then Buy next time and without Knowing I said Mum the Bag your Bought is Too Fake. Mum i am so sorry. Seriously Deep down from my heart.

By words that she reply me today, she Said " Since when you become like one of those who care so much about the Branding." Immediately My mind Shut and I return to where I belong. As to reality, I am not working and My mum is paying my fees for Degree and I demand. I question myself. Is a lesson learn from here. I shall return and If I ever want Such Bag I will earn I pay them Myself. Sounds Better now.

It is really a FML thing. What did I get myself Into. Truly Sorry Mum. I love you Always. No Matter what.

Oh not to Forget.... LV I would like to apologize... Because is a Present from my Mother... I will love it and Use it. So Hope you are not Mad at me..!! (Winnk)

Again I talked this out to Mel, She was like saying... Ermm Probably is a Stop Production Line bag. and Insisting that is okie. Thank you so much for the Word.... change me!!

I suppose is OKie. Anyway I am in School ,............ It doesn't Matter. hahaha

Okie Listening to Me Talking Talking.....

A little Update about me.

Holiday started and I have been in the House Taking care of the Contractor Working and Sign Delivery Orders For My Parents. And Manage to Take a Road Trip down to Malacca with Meliboo and Shinyee to Surprise Chung Bro. Great Trip. Looking Forward Singapore...... and Penang....... All the Peranakan Places... and Origin... Proud to be.....it!!!

I am still sticking with the Solo Traveling plan. I am not sure when Will it Happen But I have the Faith that it will happen!! Adventure of my life!! Yay......

Good night to all Readers...........

Always Soo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...