Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Year Everyone.

On new Year Eve I went over to my friend's place to watch the Fireworks and also to have dinner with them. Not many of us Total 5 of us but nice Chilling out time.

I have been on Shopping Marathon despite the Sales is going to end.. Manage to Purchase a lot from Dorothy Perkins, and Some from Niichi fashion Design. Thank goodness my cousin and I are on our Uni term Break Before continue back in school.

For now... My New year Resolution is to Achieve good Grades and Hopefully to get scholarship from Big Organization!

Sometimes I wonder....... What it would be if I have gone to UK and Study?? Hmm... anyway life is always at a cross road where you only have to choose one Junction at one time!!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...