Tuesday, November 4, 2008

To a Friend..................

"All the songs I wrote for you never met an end,
I have to stop or my Heart will never find peace ~
It's not a simple song for a normal friend,
but I guess this is my last piece ~"

Original Version By Ishmael Ho.

All the songs I wrote for you will never met an end,
I'll have to stop or my Heart will be at a losing end,
It's not a simple song for a normal friend,
but I guess this will be my last piece of hymns to you my lovely friend.

In the part of the song which mostly heal my heart,
Between line and verse is every bit of my word,
To heal and go on that's where it shall be heard,
For you to know that is all my precious word.

Never easy never simple yet is always complicated,
Use to be a perfect moment i miss them most,
Lost and found there you go to the Up tight most,
Believe in You that where i never Lost.

It might be a calling, it might be a test,
No matter what the out come is, I shall give my best,
Doing things that I do not want regrets at bay,
Till the sunrise or sunset i will be in Summer set Bay.

Holding on to words of yours,
Giving me moments a peace in heart,
As the song that will sing in me,
This will be a piece in my heart.

Amend and composed by Pei Yee Soo.

Pine Gurl

Pei Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...