Sunday, November 16, 2008

Exam and Holiday Season....................

Its been a while since i blog. Sorry for the late update about me.

Where shall i start.... Hmmmpp...... Talking about my feelings. I have been happy while there is friends and family around me but there is something that make that drawback.... I couldn't figure out what is that i missed out in my life i really don't know.

Nowadays my class finishes at night at my friends walk me to the station. Is not so bad after all. As the routine goes, I work in the morning and in the evening i settle with my class. As i reach home is very late night...... My dinner time is always 10 that will be the earliest.

As every friday I do not work, I will go club on thursday night in Jalan Doraisamy Asia Heritage Row. After Class. Hahahahaha........ With a girlfriend of mine. We both got this crazy thing... Hooked up some hot Chap..... Its been long since i Flirt.... Back in high school as i could remember that i think.... Is so long......

Sooee and i will go Yum cha than come home................ Smell Heineken.... hahahha....... Pretty happy and we have vacation to look forward to go....... Happy......

About that something setback.......... I myself don't know what is that all about but sometimes can make me really sad and kind to think about those thing felt that very betray at times..... Felt stupid also you.... Sometimes.... about many things...... May be that will be part of my memories i guest......

Anyway i am leading a happy life now.... and couldn't be bothered. One who forgo friends for the same reason that it use to be is always the case i bet. My friends are right i am the stupid person here and they are the smart...... Being nice and superb friend is not something very Glamorous......................... I need to be a bit Bitchy i guest......... Hey SOooeee You Are good in those Duh..........~~~

What are my up to......................... Exams are soon here...... and the holiday mood is so much in me that i just wish i can have them all................ Seeing those X'mas tree make me even want to have more X'mas mood..... I really have a good time every X'mas................

Poems...... Are lesser in me now.... Cause there is too much to think about.... The exam is coming and hunting me like Ghost..... hahahahahaha.............

Okie Readers.... I will Update more soon or from time to time.........

Love to all.

Pei Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...