Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy..... Nice day... Hilarious and nervous.....

I have been busy about my exam as i mention in my earlier posting. Due to the exam i will be taking today and many of those file and modules in the is not so complete. Finally i have done and complete them....

Every night i have to come home about 10 if i have class and thursday for that Week no clubs to go.... cause busy and tired with all my duties to fulfill. After all the tiring days and weeks i went through today stage one i have manage to passed off and have a good time then.

I prayed hard before this and I hear him say Listen to your heart that is what i will say and show you the road. Today i manage to do so. My friends were very right at that point, I belong here. hahahahaha.... Thank you to all that make it happen for me today.

My gratitude goes to Mr. Ben Lum, Mr. Lum, Mr.Paul Ng, and Encik Bahari Mahadi. They are the person who keeps me going in class make sure i have all materials and they really give me confidence in doing my work today. To all my Sirs, Here i say a Big Thank you to all.

Before entering the exam i was feeling nervous and hilarious ...... I was haven nervous breakdown for once .... that i have never consider that this would happen to me. Bet it was because i really want it to pass off my exam that why i have nervous breakdown.

I was given No.6 and i was very bless that the examiner like me and i was only given one slide to talk about and the question that he asked.

I did my best as i Promise Him ....... Today is a relief and I will continue to strive better in life.....

To everyone please enjoy what you are doing.... cause that is very important in your career.........

Enjoy life to the Max......

Love to all......

Pei Yee Soo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...