Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy One Month and Happy Birthday Foong Ling....

Yea yea yea..... I am in good shape and everything went on well. Did not blog does not mean i lost myself in anywhere k... I am here....

I have been busy since last week. Busy with work and coach tour and assessment so by the time i come home is about 10 at night.

Friday i have work in the accounts room cause the auditor are here to check on the accounts and after work my friend Timmie called me and asked me over to her house to have dinner with the grandmother. So took a train there and brother picked me up and then when over to the house. Till everything is over I reach home about 11 at night.

As i come home dad told me tomorrow he have to go to Pagoh to give the parts to the Sales person there and on the way back we will drop by Malacca to eat and visit. So i said yes.

Wake up Saturday morning that the journey begins. I was sleeping throughout the journey like a baby in the back seats. No one but me alone. Sister still in the Camp. We have kentucky for our morning breakfast at the Highway Alor Gajah Bridge.... where they have restaurant in the Bridge.

Finally we reach Pagoh Toll and hand over the parts to the salesman. We drove all the way back to Malacca and then find the Chicken Rice. The one in Jalan Hang Jebat if i am not wrong. hahahha.... Near the Cheng Ho Museum.

Stay awhile in Malacca bought some pineapple tarts that mum wanted.........

Coming back to KL...... Have functions to attend. I will only have to choose one. My cousin gave birth and is one month....is Fullmoon....another cousin celebrating 21st Birthday....... So finally Choose to go Birthday party.....

It was a crazy night out though it was just a lounge to sit and chat...... Thank god..... I met John ....... The BM speaker.... hahahahahhaha.....Funny.....Hilarious....

With the Abang..... Masuk and Keluar...... Aiyooooooooooooooooooooooo............... anyway, Happy Birthday to you Foong Ling...... and Welcome to the World Mia~~~

All my Love...

Pei Yee Soo....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...