Sunday, November 30, 2008

Emptiness..........

Hmm..... December is just tomorrow and this will be the last blog for the month November 2008. Everyone is just so on Holiday mood. I have been feeling empty now. Most my friends are leaving the country for the long break. Year end break....... Sigh..... Normally towards the year end i will be happy and excited about all event that will be going on but not this year........Feeling empty in me.........

Most them will be away for about a month and visiting just in Peninsular Malaysia also take them so long. Sigh.....

Nothing much to talk about........

But anyway..... I think soo ee will be nice enough to go with me to Jalan Doraisamy............ There i will be for the Whole damn thing................... and i will....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...