Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mother's Endless Love

Today will be the day my cousin getting married as in Officially registration. The little period of timeline that was given to us make us feel happy for her but at the same we are quite worried for her.

I feel for her mother who is my aunt. Throughout the years I witness the failure of my cousin despite the fact, her mother is sad but yet still support her all the way in her life. The endless mistake she has made and the journey of her life was rough.

My aunt patiently standby her placing her back on the right track and hold her when she falls and love her with endless love.

Something tear my heart was to see that till the last day of being bachelor she stills argue with the mother and never give in.

Three of us can witness the sadness in her eyes but she swallow all the pain. I could feel it because I am someone's daughter.

Deep down in my heart I am praying to God that someday she will realize how much her mother have done for her and love her till the end.

Hope everything goes on smoothly. Best wishes for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...