Friday, February 10, 2012

February 2012

Hello people,

4 more days to Valentines day. Life took a turning point yesterday when i decided to see a master to find about my astrological of birth and my name and my life.

Is weird somethings are true some things are not yet happen. May be still young i guest. Hmm. I am really going to keep up with my dance. My master advise me by doing so. Life is Great for me but will have to work hard.

Somethings i have thought about doing such as Donate blood but i scare pain. But now master say must do.... so i do.... and also Charity despite I am broke yea still need the money, Aiyoo..... These are the things that I have to do. There are reasons behind them. Hopefully it will be okie after that. And in this month! Now Blood donation Charity drive I am coming for you. Orphanage here i come..... Kids Watch out!! love is all over the place.

certain scary things like I might be liking girls, i look down upon Guy capability, I am always a dreamer, I cannot stay still in my job. It requires me to be Running everywhere, I might have body parts with a pair that have sickness. such as Breast, kidney and lung.

I lay my life to Destiny that speaks. I honor the love that I receive, To kneel down and pray i speaks my heart to Lord, As to which I hear you much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...