Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentines, Departure, Departure....

Well weeks been great for me and i find that the distance felt more and more. Am i losing myself. I am not too sure. Anyway Intern is coming to an end and there goes the 15 weeks with nothing on my report and I am happy to be here. I am not too sure if the friend whom i know is alright or not. I dare not question much as she do not want to talk about it. Thought I am worried but hope she is well and that is the most I could do for her. Well 15 weeks distance have witness itself and I am not too sure if to Transfer or continue or probably get a break from the School. Peer Pressure mainly from Parents I suppose.

Okie People Back to Valentine. The most simple valentine. I am out with most my cousins. Wonderful time with them. Andrew thanks for the simple one rose you get for your both sisters. Love love!

When there is arrival there is always Departure, The weeks has arrived so fast and all I know everyone is back to where they are. Sigh. Big Wait.

I had to most amazing year again and I thank God for the wonderful moment that he sent to me. Nevertheless I am said and depress but I count my blessing each day for that. I want to create a lifestyle that is for the environment that I belong. Great Love.

Anyways Signing off..... My Gals are soon to be out again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...