Sunday, September 11, 2011

What exactly Guy Thinking......

Since I have been doing a lot of reading lately.... Hmmp... I did some interview with some friends and also ... interesting answer I found out.

What turns a guys on..... ?? After several interview I finally know that it is Attitude. Yes is true that Guys do look at figures and face and body... But I think they do look at Attitude and know whether or not you are interesting!! Wooopss!!

Guys also do tell me that they prefer lady to be in charge and have some standing for themselves. They like women to be in control at times and this is because there are times they have make so much decision and they just like to hear from point of view for some reason.

As for me and him... Hmm.... I do wish to see future, but I need to know and see and also he proof me wrong. I like that. He love to tease me... and he makes me smile so much that I never thought I could have this Happen.

My love wil only given to a person that really deserve my love. I hate being Played. But currently... I think he is rushing... Should take place and see...

My status is currently Dating..... I am not in a relationship! As there is no formality.... there is not Asking nothing. hhahahaha!!!

I am tradition lover!! Woopss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...