Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekend I love

Its been a wonderful week and I find that my weekend is mostly taken up. I began to understand what is the meaning of aura light up according to what you are up to. I feel bless in every move and moment that happen in my life.

Is never too hard to move on if we understand what are the situation that one is in and we acknowledge it and react to it slowly. It took me a cycle to understand what is true happiness come from. By me witnessing what susan and adam is having i don't think money can buy those happiness they have.

Nevertheless they are a working class parent which make every single day an ends meet for the survival of the family. Susan and Adam, you two are match make in Heaven.

I finally know what makes you take that decision and know what you really want in life. With the situation you are having, it used to make me think where you are going. I finally see what it called, One doors Closed another door will open.

I am happy that my time of being there makes you smile. You have grown so much in to a find young women who know and develop your dream family that you want. Happy to know that for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...