Friday, September 30, 2011

Selfishness of oneself

I have been thinking, why people will say i cannot do this, this cannot be done when there is nothing done up. I am not too sure myself.

Talking about project, as nothing been done up. Proposal is not given, and opportunity is out there to be taken but no one wants to do it. Some times I wonder, what will it be if the project turn out a big big Success. Will anyone in my team appreciate or is it i have been always living towards people expectation and that always make it not enough.

I am happy to work with a happy team that make smile and rather not work so much for a f**k up team. My heart is not anymore with school, or my class. I do not know is this a good thing or a bad thing, I have vision myself in 10 years down the road, what I want to achieve in my life. I do not know what the rest are thinking, day pass day or just matter of coming to school and have a fun event that failed and only for them to enjoy! I seriously Have no idea.

Lately I have think about a lot of events thing and some how i have ideas that keeps coming. I just want to have my own show some day! .....
I hope fate brings out the best of the best!!!

Anyway since San left, my phone less busy.. a bit not use to it but I will try and I am already starting to get used to it.. Single ladies show is on.

2 comments:

  1. You sound like a brave lady. Fate will bring you good fortune and make you smile.
    I like your blog.
    Foxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Foxy.... Hopefully I will make it someday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pen down what is In your Mind!! Anything...