Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Who Am I...?? I wonder... What Will I Be??

Ooppss Readers, I have been resting my fingers on this blog for few days now. Anyway, Nice Headline in my Head today.

Over the past few days, I have been busy with School Stuff and also friends Meet up. School stuff makes me happy as there are so many new friends that soon to be a memory lane one. As for Meeting up is always with my Ji Mui and my Brother. Katherine, Wei Wei and Brother Chung. Lovely.

I missed them so so much and I did think so hard about all the good moments when I wasn't talking. Wei Wei did make all of us realize something in life. We always have to take the trouble to fixed it till it is what we want. Every time when we are in dilemma, Wei Wei will come in to the picture and she will always share with us their Idea.

Sometimes with all the question and learning and answer, I still asked myself what else that i need in order to move towards the Goal. I wonder also. I want to know what will my life be. where will it take me. so so many question.

So much to think about.... SIGH!!!!!!!

EMO............. Week.

Pei Yee.